Sunday, September 24, 2006

About me

Hii everyone! Well, I guess I'll tell you a little bit about myself. I Am "Logine", my friends call me "loogy". If you don't know, "logine" means "Silver" In traditional Arabic.
I'm very open-minded girl with a sense of adventure and humor. I'm fun, spunky, and looking for the same. I have so many things that I love to do, here are just couple of them. I adore being online with people, probably am an internet freaky but I enjoy spending time with friends and open-minded people chatting on line, I love discoveries and to talk about new things, so let us enjoy and share.
I also I like to hang with friends, dance, party, Cinema, travel, and swim. I am a shy person at first, but when you get to know me, I am crazy. If there is anything you wanna know about me feel free to Hello loogy. And let's have the fun Begin.

3 Comments:

Blogger Raquel said...

Hi Loogy, welcome to the world of blogging. Wow! You've been visiting my blog lately, thanks and how did you get my URL?

Anyway can we link with each other, I don't know if you understanad since you're new, hehehe. Oh well, can I add you as one of my friends?

9:11 AM

 
Blogger SAIRUS...®`™ said...

Heeeyyyy there Loogy :)

Congratulations for the New family member .. looks sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo CUTE ;)

thanx for Droping by ;) and Welcome to the Blogging world .
hope to get to know you more

wishing you a lovely day ;)

8:16 PM

 
Blogger Grace said...

Hello Loogy! Wazzup? Thanks for visiting my blog...hope we could be friends....by the way, how did you manage to stumble upon my blog?

12:32 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home